WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7PM
WRANGHTHORNE HALL, LEEDS 6
Every Wednesday

Thursday 21 April 2011

Aerockbics 2: Back In Black

Finally it is done!

Aerockbics Night 2 is starting on 18th May at Wrangthorne Hall, and will be every Wednesday thereafter at 7pm. Finally all the workaholics and people who are busy on Mondays - although God only knows what you're all doing -will finally get a chance to *ROCK OUT* Aerockbics style!

Wrangthorne Hall is attached to the big church on Hyde Park Corner, just round the corner from the Night & Day (is it still called that? so long since I was a student...). You know, it's on that road you sometimes drive down and then realise it's a dead end. And then have to do a twenty-five point turn at the bottom, Austin Powers style. THAT ONE! It looks a tiny bit like a scout hut from the outside -and the inside too- and I can't wait to make it our second home.

Some serious promotion needed to make this night as popular as our Mondays are at the minute, so if you have any friends who you think might fancy joining in.... spread the gospel! It's down to you guys that the night has been such a success so far, so I can only thank you again for your continued support. You rule, you know that. I'm going to drum up a little press coverage too, so that will help...And I'm still threatening to do a flash mob now that sun is shining!

Anyway, that's all from me for now. Can't wait to break the news to my duty manager that I have to cut down my shifts so I can take our Wednesday nights! YESSSSS

Px

No comments:

Post a Comment