WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7PM
WRANGHTHORNE HALL, LEEDS 6
Every Wednesday

Friday 13 May 2011

When Will I Get My Picture In The Papers?

Imagine Bros singing that. That's what's going on in my head right now.

I didn't actually get my picture in the papers, but lots of our lovely Aerockbics crew managed to get their faces splashed in this month's Leeds Guide! Yes, they wrote a very complimentary article about us, and you should definitely read it.

You can buy the Leeds Guide in shops in Leeds, or you view our review online here

Their journalist had a great time at our class, and I'm only sorry I missed her back-to-back air guitar soloing (as I was probably far too busy rocking my own riffs).

In the meantime we are wheeling out our Wild and Wicked Wednesdays next week! It has come around so soon! 7pm start, Wrangthorne Hall. Be there! Do it!

Oh, and there's a new routine coming next week.... it's fast and furious....

1 comment:

  1. Very cool that Aerockbics got a mention in the Leeds Guide! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete